Tis Monday and I love lists.
Here’s what I missed since this house and getting rid of all my FIL’s stuff ate my life.
- The Swamp Cabbage Festival in Labelle Florida. That was to my knowledge LAST WEEKEND. It is usual to go.
- The State Fair this year. THAT THING USUALLY RUNS IN February for the first two weeks. Forget that. We are still trying to get rid of the last dust in the garage.
- Any Festival. No festival is in the summer or Fall. It is too hot.
- The Bollywood Festival. Forget that last summer. We were still unpacking.
- Eight road trips that we never went on.
- Two non tourist months of Disney World. Florida residents HAVE THEIR OWN LINE. Pay show your Fla DL and get in. Wave to the tourists.
- Shopping for new clothes. I don’t have space for my old clothes. O well, maybe.
- The local Shell Festival here in town. I was stuck at the Estate Sale that has lasted almost 5 months. We have done nothing but Estate Sale after ES since the weather got uh, cooler and tolerable.
- Hopefully, we will not miss the Strawberry festival east of Tampa.
- A REAL VACATION. I GOT TWO DAYS BACK IN September. Better than nothing. We went to the Florida seminary to visit the REv who was at our wedding in 1998.
- Spur of the moment road trips. Forget it. Our car needs replacing. I wrote car. No way will I THE cOOL FLORIDA CHICK EVER EVER EVER BE CAUGHT DEAD IN A MINI VAN.
That’s all folks.