I don’t want to say it but here goes, I have only a small amount of stuff to get rid of here. If you are wondering what I have to get rid of here’s the list.
But before the list, people want to know how much we have made in 6 months time. I would say about $1,000 in total. Yeah, about $1,000 or more in total.
But here’s the list of what is left:
1. One sofa and chair set. It comes with an end table and matching lamp $300.00
2 One end table and matching coffee table. $90
3. Full table of glassware I have no room for. various prices
4. one dish set $10.
5. baskets $5 each.
6. watches 2 for $10.
7. TV stand with wheels $25
8. bookcase $25
9 antique ashtray $15 (*I don’t smoke)
10. 2 patio tables $5 each.
11. Golf clubs of various sizes.
12. kitchen chairs. $35 for the whole set.
13. steel chairs $10 for the whole thing.
14. One old lamp. $5
15. 2 wall hangings $5 for both
16. kitchen utensils
17. plated silver dishes
18. old espresso machine.
19 Crock pots
21. other stuff…. books and videos….
In case you were wondering what the fuss is all about.
Take my advice, it has taken soo much patience to rid this stuff before we renovate. I have always believed that it is better not to have a lot of stuff you don’t need. You will not have to move it around before you renovate.