1. I HAVE MANY GAY FRIENDS. So? I also have many redneck friends. And so does the Catholic Metropolitan of Florida Archbishop Wenski. I am sure he has many a pal who is a Protestant Bubba with a truhhhhck.
2. Civil unions are not the same as my May 1998 wedding in a church. Sorry. You are married like me but well, I am going to be diplomatic because it is not the same.
3. Bubbas and bubba ladies get married on beaches because more than likely they re fat in their faces and well, the beaches are purrrrtyeeeee. And not only that dumb bubbas drive too fast, divorce too fast and their trucks get repossessed faster than than they change their fat immature brides and grooms with their fat faces after they have kids.
4. Enough of Bubbas and their women. My advice to those LGBT people who are cheering. Get a book on relationships and show up the dumb bubbas who criticize you for going to the courthouse. You are not going to be able to go to a church. Sorry. Not sorry about my comment here about showing up the Evangelical bride or groom changer because you didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas. I have no respect for their stuff to the gills over stuffed faces and bodies that have no self control either. You all are dumber than the Gay people you make fun of and run off the road.
5. To the Catholic clergy: cool it for wanting to punish me for my comments here. You know that I know that you know that a civil marriage may be legal but it is not a sacrament. It is in your eyes about as sacramentally legit as a Mormon baptism or a Jehovah’s Witness who has never been baptized. I have enough knowledge of this and stuff it for getting nervous. Our first amendment rights are protected. THERE IS A SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. YOU CANNOT FORCE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TO MARRY LGBT PEOPLE. GOT THAT? What’s to fear and what is the fear mongering? COOL IT. While you are fear mongering, get a real law degree before you spend another dime on hearsay and making people read truth on snopes. com
6. Play nice people. O yeah, all you GOP FOLK LIKE Florida State Attorney Pam Bondi should be fighting crime not this crap.
7. iT IS 6:11 PM AND I AM STILL MARRIED 16 YEARS. MY 17TH ANNIVERSARY IS MAY 16, 2015. It is on a Saturday this year.
8. STOP BEING SO DUMB AND IGNORANT AND FEARFUL. You want to shoot them. They don’t want to shoot you.