Possible future blog entries for this weekend and the rest of the week.
1. Questioning why something is the way it is.
2. Why I cannot write about what is going on in two school systems?
3. The Cubans and the Cuban embargo ending. Let me think more on this one before typing something only halfway.
4. O I would love to write about something else, but let me think more about that one too.
5. A real observation evening reacting to how I live here. I may use my vid cam corder for that one.
6. How I should not be afraid to write what is true?
7. Why don’t people go to college in the Tampa Bay area? What is the real reason? Let us delve into the attitudes of local ignorance. Trust me, after what we are going to do soon, I think I can speak volumes for that one.
8. What people really think of us here? I am going to maybe survey outside the Catholic blogville that no one reads anyhow.
9. Why I would actually go back into journalism before going back and getting my doctoral degree.
10. Maybe I should tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth about friends and southern and northern food, the good, the bad and the outright ugly! I do not usually eat black eyed peas on New Year’s Day. It is no big deal. I would rather eat pickled herring and drink bubbly.
I guess that is what you get from being from New York and living in Tampa Bay.
11. Just how far is my house from the beach? You would be very surprised.