If you want to know what I do after work hours on Friday, here goes. We are still awaiting for the local court here. It is going to happen and we still get this place, because hub is the last of his family.
So let’s get all this done in the meanwhile. This is why I don’t travel around the state anymore or get anything else done around here.
- Grocery shopping. Get Lysol and Raid and dinner weekend breakfast.
- Get Lysol and Raid to wipe out all shelves in Kitchen cabinets.
- Wash kitchen and family room tile floors. Clean the grout in there.
- Road trip or home show at the Florida State Fairgrounds. We have our State Fair in Tampa every February, but there’s a Home Improvement Show in the big Pavilon that is Air Conditioned away from the heat here this weekend.
- Clean the dishwasher with dishwasher cleaner. Get all the lime water residue out of there.
- Do all dishes and use paper plates and paper cups.
- Make labels as to where all the rearranged stuff in the kitchen goes now.
- TAKE A LONG AWAITED ROAD TRIP TO A LOCAL SPRING IN NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA. LEAVE THE DOG HOME. Leave super early one day this weekend.
- IF IT RAINS, GO TO A MOVIE. Or watch a beach sunset.
- Rent mower and edger at Ace Hardware for $35 total. MOW LAWN WITH HUB AND EDGE IT. Do front and back yard.
- Get boxes for donating excess in-law stuff to local church or charity. PUT ALL EXCESS GARAGE SALE TABLE STUFF IN BOXES FOR DONATION.
- Move the china cabinet back into place so it is more of use to us.
- TAKE OFF ALL NASTY SHELVES THAT POP IN LAW PUT IN THE garage. TRASH EM.
- PUT LAST BOOKCASE THAT IS STILL IN THE GARAGE IN THE LIVING ROOM. Books go in there.
- Bring in coffee table that we tried to sell. Put it back in its place.
- Wipe down fingerprints off of all doors.
- Spray down the screen patio. Sweep it. Take down all left over in law stuff that we don’t use. Trash it.
- Clean sliding windows and doors.
- Clean or pressure wash patio. Bag yard waste.
- Move patio furniture and clean it to be of use.
- End result of cleaning the garage is this: The Garage should be totally clear and clean. All wash should be done. Our washer and dryer is in the garage.
- End result of laundry: Everything is ironed and put in its place. Sheets are ironed and all drawers and closets are super cleaned and vacuumed.
- Vac all dog hair out of the house. Brush down Beagle.
- Write 5 chapters of Writing project.
- Get office at home in total order
- Rearrange files in order.
- Do NOT PUT ANY OF THIS LIST OFF. THIS WEEKEND.
- Eat Barbeque and drink wine.
Yeah, I know it is a lot to do this weekend. But not to do this means that I am not fully moved in after 90 days. I am one of those people that have to have everything in some order. If you are wondering, my husband does help me.
The end result will be A CLEAN HOUSE AND AND ORDERED WAY OF DOING THINGS that avoids worry and fighting.
…. Wish me well. Or show up and help.
O yeah, I dare any of you all to put your list up. I am busy, hardworking and well, I get things done.
Wish me well or help out.