Happy 50th Birthday to me.
I am 50 in a half hour. Where I am it is still 11:30 pm. But like Einstein said. TIME IS RELATIVE. It is only about trips around the sun.
I am 50 at midnight. THE BIG 5*0. 50!!!!!!!!!!
TIME IS RELATIVE. TIME IS RELATIVE. TIME IS A TRIP AROUND THE SUN, OUR STAR. I have had 50 of them.
I sincerely wish with all my heart I could write about certain things. Maybe some things would phase and rattle some of you all, but very little would and can rattle me. Nothing phases me. How I wish I could talk about somethings like some people have done. But not yet. NOT YET. I am going to wait a few years for that one. I only wish I didn’t have to do so.
All of it is good and beyond good.
But I am very happy about most things in my life. I don’t to report to some mean Christian or Christian Catholic who thinks they know more than me when they have much to hide. Most of them are even worst than the what they call the worst sinner. And then, there are the blog Christian moms who over populate and expect everyone else to do so. But we are not sorry for not having children naturally. We just didn’t and IT DIDN’T HAPPEN. It is not right to do. It is not right to push the impossible on everyone else. And then, they get upset when they cannot control the likes of folks like me and find out I have never had their agony of pushing a child out or paying a mortgage. I have neither and may never have either. I don’t have a mortgage now or an SUV. I have never had a baby shower held for me, where I have had to hold up a duckie bib and say “cuuuuuuoooooooottttttt a” in a dumb midwestern accent.
Yeah, I hold those people in contempt. I hold them in absolute contempt. Mankind and womankind was not meant to be REDUCED TO THIS. There is more to life than what those people do and HOW THEY DO IT. They are not doing life: working in a cubicle, paying a mortgage, driving a gas guzzling SUV, and wearing a kick me sign on their backs. I have never done that or waitressed. Nor will I ever do that —ever.
We can do better. I hope to make people see that.
And now that I am 50 in a half hour, I am glad that things happened the way they did.
- I got an education the second time with a Master’s degree, something I never thought I would get at 40 years old.
- I would prefer an education, rather than be stupid and like everyone else.
- I did not take second best and buy a tiny little house where I would have to pay a zillon bucks for it.
- I am way more laid back than I used to be. I am in NO WAY UP TIGHT LIKE MANY.
- I spend way less time worrying about stupid stuff like I used to do.
- I have NO GREY HAIR. NONE NONE NONE.
- I don’t shop at the fat ladies store.
- I survived the Great Recession without a foreclosure or a repo.
- I LOOK WAY YOUNGER THAN MOST PEOPLE AT MY AGE DO. Maybe because I never smoked and try to eat right most of the time.
- I am just glad that I don’t have to be like everyone else, especially those in Catholic blogdom.
And now it is 11:50 PM and with the last 10 minutes of my 40’s I can have a good sigh and a yawn and a listen to the thunderstorm outside here in Tampa, Florida on a summer night. Hey, maybe I can go outside and hope for the night sky to clear.
IT IS ONLY A TRIP AROUND THE SUN. I HAVE MADE 50 OF THEM. EINSTEIN WAS RIGHT. TIME IS RELATIVE. IT IS VERY VERY RELATIVE.
See you all on the other side of Saturday afternoon after I have celebrated all this with my husband. I am going to charge my camera and take pictures. I even bought a dress for the occasion. It is green.
Funny being it it s now midnight: I feel like I am 25. I can laugh about this.