Here are the two things everyone on both sides of the coin is causing a stink about:
I DON’T GIVE A BLEEP. And “faithful me” is sick of sucking up to you, so not to as help me with the things that matter to you and whatever.
GOT THAT USCCB? I have other fish to broil. I eat broiled not fried. That’s why I am healthy. That’s why I don’t have gastro intestinal infections and look like I’m 70 when I am only 49. (*I’ll be 50 next month.) I don’t need your crap. Rather my husband of 15 years have had more on our plate than you all in all your troops in the various dio ranks will ever have to deal with.
Not one of you except for two in all the church ranks have ever helped us by moaning bletching burping blelching and more finger pointing on any pulpit has ever seen or heard in one lifetime or two even.
If you do the minimal and think you should be treated royal, than so should we. The truth is I don’t give a bleep about the news. It is not going to change my life and help us. So, until you get a team to help us, then you have say. That’s cause we have had way more on our plate than most. And I am sure that our woes here in Tampa are only the light of it. And yes, this is my excuse to say that none of what is going on nationally has scared us one little bit.
In other words, most people in the church are not the nice people they say they are. They, aka the CD comment board, the bishops, the priests and even Protestant Revs 0n the Red Line or even a Jewish Rabbi or Islamic Imam, would care about what I personally have to deal with everyday.
1. We are the sole caregiver for someone important in our family. We are it. You are not helping us. We are doing it.
2. My 30 year old washer was uneven today at lunchtime, while I was washing pillows and waiting to hear how our elderly relative is. It danced in the laundry closet and was very loud and our 2 year old beagle was barking loud while I was trying to get things done. I was on the phone when this occurred. I DID NOT CALL A REPAIR MAN LIKE YOU DO IN YOUR RESPECTIVE RECTORIES AND PARISHES. I FIXED IT MYSELF WHILE ON HOLD.
I don’t pay for things on a credit card. I am not upside down in a house or a car. When I buy something, it is mine. I never pay interest on anything.
3. I WAS ON HOLD WITH AAA car repair people. And the dog was still barking.
4. Neither of us did a bleep a** sissy thing and no, we did not take a Xanax, we dealt with this bloop in a RESPONSIBLE MANNER, WHICH IS BETTER THAN SOME OF YOU ALL WOULD.
5. Our car’s radiator has to be fixed. Show up with a bleeping tool box and fix the bloop thing and I will care about your stinking DOMA WITH OR WITHOUT PROBLEM AND WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS ABORTION IN THIS WORLD.
6. When the man did show up at lunch in the front of my house, he REFUSED TO TAKE THE CAR EVEN THOUGH THE AAA was valid. Membership was in my hub’s name and since hub wasn’t there, it was a NO TOW GO. AND YES, I speeeakeee Spanish just as good as the people on the Latin West side of Tampa. Sorry to that tow truck guy who looked too scared to breath the same air as me, but you have made the pissed off side of my blog hombre. Yes, I said chico and hombre. Si, senor.
He didn’t have to be like that.
7. When I walked in and tried to fix the pillows still making the old washer dance in the washer closet in the kitchen, it was still making noise. The dog was still howling. You all would have made a swat at the sweet boy. He was standing on the edge of the couch shaking and howling.
And no, the car that needed to be fixed that the mechanic was waiting for was not towed and would not be towed until the end of the day when Hub was going to have to return.
8. We need a new Washer and Dryer. It will come but not from anything you all will do.
Whether I support anything will not solve what is going on.
So, now you see why I don’t give a hole in the sand bleep bloop blahhhp about your stupid USCCb news item?
Just be nice to people. And I am still married and didn’t cause a special collection to be taken because something like this happened. I didn’t stomp my feet and pull my hair out. Is that why most of you all are bald?
Not sorry I had to write this. It is needed. And I still don’t care because most of you all don’t really care about the day to day stuff and petty bull shocky that happens to us.
Most of you all got a vacation. And most of you all put it on d** credit card. We however, DIDN’T.
See why we don’t care? You all need to meet my Beagle when he howls, growls and barks at noise.
God Bless you and we’ll pray for you.
I have to go now. My 30 year old washer still has pillows that are wet and they now have reached the middle of the end of the cord that reaches out to the kitchen floor.
Can you see that? What a nice vision of reality. It is a gift.