Here we go again. http://www.catholicdigest.com/blog//351?action=view&id=350#comments
Love thy neighbor is what Jesus Christ said. These ladies have called me a bullying troll. But what I really am is someone who has called them on the carpet and wood floor and tile floor a few times.
I know where my church family is at my parish. They don’t ask me to leave after I blame and accuse them and act suspicious of their CCD programs. I don’t have to think I am right or scream that I need “faith done right” . According to whose manual of faith done right?
Maybe these ladies have no way of doing “relationships with other women and their parish communities right”, so they have to go online to be right! My guess is this: no one can do anything right, unless it is up to their standards and that is why they must go online be bullies themselves and claim to be Catholic or Christian in exterior practice. My guess is this that few even know how to listen to God in their hearts.
Why are they banning anyone who does not have 10 kids and homeschools? What is the real reason why they freaked and took their kids out of school without getting the facts about what is really being taught and not what they are fearing that might be taught?
So much scrupulousness and so little time! That is the impression that they have left me with most of the time when they write in there.
Funny thing is no one says where they are from or no one introduces themself or what parish they go to. Isn’t that what you do in non cyber life? You say please and thank you and are real with people ! But here they are so so impersonal and leave bad impressions and to top it off, do not introduce themselves.
That is the funniest part. It is also sad.
What parishes are they from? Who is their pastor? Who is their bishop? I said who my pastor is. Thank you God for our nice guy, who is hopefully getting a nice vacation soon. I hope he has fun with God. I hope God has fun with him. Likewise for our local Bishop Lynch, who has a great sense of humor and knows these type of people write to him and “gee, I just don’t think it would be polite” to sign my name”, yet I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MAD AT WHAT IS GOING ON IT IS A SIN THAT I HAVE TO WRITE TO HIM AND WELL, I just couldn’t do thaaaaayatt. ” Sign the bleeping letter is what he says here. You people are chicken runs. You right and run and then, you don’t sign or introduce yourself. Then, you run and claim you are Catholic and fear lightening to strike.
“I pray (**sic in a patronizing way) for these goooooyoood and holllleeeee prieeesssts,” is what they then say to show off.
Hate to tell you this. We put our pants on one at a time too. And this Jeanne writer is no chicken run. The sky is not falling. And if it was I, Jeanne would not be afraid.
These women on the other hand are chicken to say where they are from. I almost think it is Ms. Teti making all them call me a bullying troll. She allegedly lives in Baltimore or outside Baltimore. This is her second job to monitor the comments, according to another social media site.
Like don’t these women have non cyber pals in their parish or community? Don’t they have a ChickFila with a playground they can take their kids and have a meetup with other moms to talk live? Oh, I forgot they the other mothers don’t do anything correctly, because they DON’T DO ANYTHING CORRECTLY THEMSELVES AND ARE INSECURE AND PITIFUL AND DON’T THINK AND PICK WORDS OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE SHORT ON THOSE TOO AND NEVER LEARNED GOD LOVES THEM.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY FOR THEM. I WANT THEIR BETTERMENT. I almost feel sorry for them. I almost feel sorry for them. But they are grown women who act like those ladies on that movie, The Help. That’s the scene where the lady, Celia tries to take them a pie and they duck.
They need their online a**es pushed to the embarrassment wall where clergy can see their behavior and something can be done about the comment board that abuses people who urge them to be loving to all.
So, here’s the conversation as of late on here http://www.catholicdigest.com/blog//351?action=view&id=350#comments
It is official. The last Pope Benedict XVI and the current Pope FRancis has encouraged all to make real contacts in a real parish because we are real people and not cyber robots.
Well, tell them I have done so. I am encouraging others to do this also.
Read this conversation and my answer below.
I doubt I have done nothing wrong. If so, I am on Twitter. @stark61555 Tweet me your comments.
- I feel the exact same way about Disqus! I’m starting to think that maybe this website should make it mandatory for anyone who wants to comment to set up a logon ID and password. It’s a shame that people who come here looking for some fellowship are driven away by a bullying troll.Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 11:27 PM by Claire S
- Thanks for the supportive comments, All. Another format is supposed to be in the works, but it’s long overdue. I will try to get an update for you because I agree, it’s a shame to lose the nice community over technicalities like not being able to isolate threads or be notified of updates.Posted on Jun 12th, 2013 at 8:53 AM by Rebecca Tet
- I Jeanne am supportive of you all, but I take issue with a few things on here. If you don’t like to come back here, then why come here on the first place. DON’T THEY HAVE ANY FRIENDS? IT IS SAD THAT YOU CANNOT go to your parish that you allegedly belong to and dial those ladies up with secure knowledge that GOD LOVES YOU AND IS PRESENT AND THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING OR CONTROL EVERYTHING. I SEE MANY OF YOU WHO WRITE IN HERE AS THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW GOD LOVES YOU AND are worried and scared of too many things. Don’t you have friends outside your house or are you all social introverts beyond the beyonds? It is sad. Hey start a Bible or a Catechism study at your parish and get to know you pastor and maybe even your local bishop. Being tentative and scared is evident and your local bishops know how you all are scared and afraid of even God, who many of you all see as Mr. Thunder and Lightening God strike you all when you do the least thing wrong. I mean for your betterment. But most of you do not want it. You can do better. You know it. God loves you. Hate to tell you all this but the people in Elijah’s day thought our loving God was Mr. Strike you with lightening. Wrong! He was in the still small voice. Remember that the next time you ban me and I end up posting this on my blog that you are rejecting anyone, including me. A whole lot of good it is doing you all. There are only about no more than 4 regulars here on any given day. Most people are way too shy to even think about commenting. It is sad. Why the lack of confidence on your Catholic part? If God is really present in your lives, then why the lack of confidence? I will pray for you all. You need it. Many of you all are not only judgmental but lack confidence also. It is sad and very evident. If you cannot call a friend in your parish and ask her the same q you ask in here, then you have a problem. What awful evangelizers you are! If you cannot answer a Jehovah’s Witness or a Mormon at your door, then you have a problem. That is why no one up north of Florida wants to go to church. Deal with the local community at your local parish and then you will see results and greater peace in your life. http://www.ctk-tampa.org is my parish. Msgr Dave Toups is the former pastor now the Rector of the Florida Seminary. Fr. Len is our pastor. He is a very nice guy. I can go and ask with confidence and WITHOUT TENATIVITY AND FEAR IF I THINK SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE FOR LADIES AND MOMS to gather. You all on the other hand have a problem. You cannot. It is evident.Posted on Jun 12th, 2013 at 6:40 PM by the Jeanne you hate and ban
- I wonder how to get these blogs going. I loved the discussions at faith and family, but no one seems to participate here.Posted on Jun 10th, 2013 at 3:31 PM by unknown
- Does NFP for post menopause?Posted on Jun 10th, 2013 at 4:58 PM by unknown
- I think some of the problem is the comments format; there’s no way to have separate discussions since it’s all one long thread. Also, I don’t know that everyone from there knows this is here. And trolling is a severe issue here; same troll as at F&F, but amped up a bit…Posted on Jun 10th, 2013 at 6:28 PM by Anna
- I think a big problem is that there is no way of being notified of follow-up comments. So if you post a comment, you have to keep checking back for respones. And there isn’t the same volume of articles to prompt discussions (mostly just the coffee talk forums). And yes, many of the F&F regulars might not have found this new website, but unfortunately the troll has, and she’s even more persistent than she used to be!Posted on Jun 10th, 2013 at 8:01 PM by Claire S
- What Claire S said.Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 11:08 AM by Mary Therese
- I miss all the responses I used to get from questions.Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 2:45 PM by Jay
- Can we all just take a moment to chuckle at the question of whether we moms are sure our kids are actually ours? I found it easy to verify…Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 6:27 PM by Anna
- So I guess there is our answer as to why these chats are dying. It is a shame, b/c they were a great community before Jeanne took over.Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 7:07 PM by Danielle M.
- I’ve always found the mothers on both F&F Live and here very supportive. It’s too bad it has to be ruined. I’ve been meaning to ask- is there any place where the old discussions are archived? I’d love to refer to them for reference.Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 7:42 PM by MaryC
- I don’t necessarily want to reply to Jeanne as her post will most likely be deleted, which makes it confusing to anyone reading my post, but I do want to address one thing in the event she looks for a response. I do not home school my children. They will be going to public school this year as our local catholic school is closing. I asked for advice here about what to do and received many opinions. None of those opinions made me feel like I would be a bad mother if I chose anything other than homeschooling. That is why I come here. No one judges me or calls me whiny. No one calls me less than catholic or tells me my parish is not “real.” Or accuses me of lying. The only person who is less than kind, is you, Jeanne. I don’t know why. I can only imagine someone hurt you a long time ago or life didn’t go as you planned and now bitterness has crept into your soul. For that or whatever ails you, I will pray. I also pray that everyone who comes here continues to do so. We are all a valuable resource to each other. Yes, the format is more difficult. I am hoping that it is being worked on and will be fixed soon. Perhaps, some input from Rebecca on that? Anyone coming here using an app that covers their internet fingerprint cannot be all that genuine (hidemya__.com, Jeanne?) . That’s my input, such as it is and for what it’s worth. God bless.Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 9:19 PM by KMB
- While we are discussing what would help here, can I just say how much I hate Disqus? Patheos switched all their blogs to that comment format and I don’t like the logging in (which gives me trouble rather often, so then I just don’t bother commenting) and their “permanent record” of all my comments (b/c, hey, we’ve got the feds to do that for us). So I’d be happy if the comment format here were changed, but I hope it isn’t to that. Rebecca Teti, thank you for monitoring and deleting as much as you can (but you, unlike certain people I could name, have other things to do with your time)! I hope whatever format this ends up in will allow for permanent blocking of, um, anyone who needs blocking…Posted on Jun 11th, 2013 at 10:39 PM by Anna